When you master cracking eggs, here are some basic recipes you can make. I've also added a super easy way to peel eggs!
When I fry eggs I eat them on a slice of bread with some mayo, but you can do anything you like. Some avocado toast with fried egg and sriracha anyone?
1. Put a frying pan on medium- high heat and add a teaspoon of oil.
2. Crack you egg into a bowl.
3. When the pan is hot, add your egg.
4. Fry until the white is completely set and until the yolk is set as you like. (I like yolks a little runny)
5. Serve with salt & freshly cracked black pepper.
There are so many ways to scramble eggs, by themselves, with a little milk, with butter/ oil etc. This is my favourite way: cheesy!
1. Put your non stick skillet on medium high heat and add some olive oil.
2. Before the pan is superhot, crack two eggs and add them to the pan. Break the yolks and stir them with a spatula.
3. Keep stirring until the eggs are almost set.
4. Add a handful of grated cheese and stir through.
5. Transfer onto your plate and crack on some black pepper.
Everyone likes their boiled egg a little different. Maybe you like the white set and the yolk runny, maybe the thought of a runny yolk makes you shiver. Experiment to find out what you like most. The basic method stays the same, only the cooking time changes.
1. Fill a sauce pan with water and bring to a boil.
2. Add your fridge cold egg on a spoon and lower it into the water.
3. Set a timer
6 mins for a very runny yolk
7 mins for a semi set/ runny yolk
8 mins for a set yolk
4. Drain your eggs and hold them in cold tap water for a few seconds. You can keep them in the fridge for max 1 week
5. Tap the egg on a hard surface several times, until it has cracks all over.
6. Put the egg on the kitchen counter, put your hand on top of it and roll it over your counter.
7. The eggshell should easily come off now.
Can't get them quite right? Don't fear to just contact me and I'll help you out.